You're like me,
And so I hate your blood and
I won't be just like you
Papa, mama, grandpa, brother, sister
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Teacher,
the lady next door,
Josh...
I'm really sorry.
It's as if the fuckin' days had disappeared
Wanting to die everyday.
Hey God,
I wonder if I've done something bad?
Enough, enough already.
Stop it, back off,
just leave me alone.
Papa went to the mountains,
mama to the rivers --
and I'm still alone.
Hey, why did papa and mama have sex?
My cold ears say good-night;
My dampened pillow says good-morning.
[Hey God, where is my home?]
Enough, enough already
Stop it, back off, just leave me alone.
Notice me, Look back at me.
Embrace me, honey
Alicia, a little stupid.
Escrito por Mel Synyster en 12:16
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

2 Pseudo Opiniones:
... raro
otro personaje tuyo yeah :*
Publicar un comentario